If you are having difficulty accessing the secure website
https://myeap.eap.ucop.edu/UCReciprocity, it is likely that your web browser or your computerís Internet access (via a proxy server or a firewall) is interfering with your access to the secure website.
the steps below will solve the problem. If you still cannot access the online
application, send an e-mail to ReciprocityHelp@eap.ucop.edu and provide the following:
- Your web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.)
- Your Operating System (e.g., Windows, etc.)
- Have you been able to create a login ID and password?
- The steps you have taken from the suggestions below.
- If you forgot your previously established login ID or password,
- If you know your login ID or password, adjust your browser settings (see instructions below).
- Still not working? Check to see if you have a firewall and adjust those settings to allow for connection to a secure website. Or if you have a proxy server or an Internet service provider you will need to check those settings to ensure that they allow connection to a secure website.
- Still not working? Try accessing the online application website using a different computer.
- Start by accessing the online application website using this link (cut and paste): https://myeap.eap.ucop.edu/UCReciprocity
- Next, enable cookies and adjust your privacy settings:
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu
- Click on the 'Privacy' tab
- Click the 'Default' button (or manually slide the bar down below Medium) under 'Settings'.
- Click OK
Note: If you prefer to keep a higher safety setting, you can enable cookies for the online application site by clicking on the 'Sites'
button in the Privacy tab, then under 'Address of Web Site' type ucop.edu, then click 'Allow.'
Under this same tab, make sure that your 'Pop-Up Blocker' is turned off.
Also under this tab allow pop-ups from eap.ucop.edu.
Then under the 'Internet Options' 'Tools' menu
Close Internet Explorer. Then try accessing the online application website again at (cut and paste): https://myeap.eap.ucop.edu/UCReciprocity
Still not working? Try emptying your cache.
- Click on the 'Security' tab
- Click the 'Custom Level' button under 'Security Level for this zone'
- Under Reset Custom settings set it to Medium-Low and click 'Reset'
- Click 'OK' in the box that states "Are you sure you want to change the security settings for this zone?"
- Click 'OK' then close out
After you have made your adjustments, close Internet Explorer (or other browser) and re-open it to access the online application website.
- Select 'Internet Options' from the 'Tools' menu
- Click on the 'General' tab
- Under the 'Temporary Internet Files' header, click the 'Delete Cookies' button, then click 'OK'
- Click 'OK' to close the window.